Monday 10 December 2012

[ASP_NET_jobs] Updated Hot list of SAP Consultants

Hello All

Hope you doing well. I have excellent SAP FICO & BI BW Consultants available on bench. If you came across any suitable requirements please contact us.

Please mail me requirements to anbu@simpbiz.com , 248-823-8798.

I just sending you my Hot lists please find it,

Please find bellow the profile of our consultants for your requirements. I would appreciate your support in helping me make this placement. Please feel free to contact me if you need more information.

Name: Champa – SAP FICO, Atlanta, GA (TN)

Name: Paulina – SAP FICO, Atlanta, GA (GC)

Name: Stephen – SAP FICO, Atlanta, GA (EAD)

Name: Muhammad – SAP FICO, Houston TX (US Citizen)

Name: Sindu – SAP BI/BW, Franklin, TN (H1B)

Name: Franklin Nebo – SAP FICO, Indiana (GC)

Best Regards

Anbumani,

Direct-248-823-8798, G talk: simp.biz19

SimpBiz Software Solution Inc. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ASP._NET_jobs" group.
To post to this group, send an email to asp_net_jobs@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to asp_net_jobs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/asp_net_jobs?hl=en-GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment